For creators and architects of our new world, this is an exciting and evolutionary time of infinite possibilities. Much of what we know is turning upside down, and sometimes, sideways. And as we unlearn and unravel, we understand that knowing is no longer the bar as there is lightness in not knowing and being curious. Life is becoming a flow of experiments and practice as there is no real destination on this journey of the heart.
This is about getting down and dirty to what truly matters; mostly leaving behind groupthink, dogma, rules and toolkits. There is a need to heal our individual and collective traumas but it’s also time to step out of the shadows. As more of us tap into our desire to create healthy lives, systems, platforms and whatever is in our hearts, we will birth what we need with curiosity.
In every moment, every choice we make creates what we experience. True transformation only happens from uncertainty and a willingness to tap into the quantum possibilities that exist in each moment
And sure all our existing problems will come to the surface but instead of needing to fix them and finding solutions, we ask what is our greatest opportunity right now? We become aware that our ability to create requires self-knowledge of how far we are willing to go through:
- Questioning everything?
- Making healthy choices for ourselves? And freeing ourselves from toxic relationships?
- Understanding that actions, in alignment with words, matter? Intentions are just words with no legs.
- Considering our holistic health and take impeccable care of our four bodies—physical, mental, emotion and spiritual—in alignment?
- Understanding kindness and compassion starts with us? And we may need to get in touch with the messy or chaotic parts of ourselves to explore the source of our thoughts and beliefs?
- Finding balance and integration between our mind and heart; feeding a healthy ego?
- Unlearning whatever causes us harm?
- Practicing radical honesty and open dialogue?
- Stepping into our power so we don’t drown in algorithms, influencers and the drama of the week?
- Remembering what being a creator means when we no longer choose to be consumers?
- Finding ways to create deep meaning while we are here?
- Understanding there are infinite possibilities waiting to be unlocked?
Infinite Possibilities Are Here
Eckhart Tolle believes that “When you become comfortable with uncertainty, infinite possibilities open up in your life.”
Maybe it’s time for each of us to come to grips with what it means to be human and develop our own interconnected intelligence. We can take a few pages of Nature and see how organisms around us like fungi create sustainable networks.
Can we figure out how we can live together on this planet? And instead of fighting with ourselves and each other, we give ourselves permission to build the foundation to live in harmony and unity?
And it’s up to us to develop our own questions and understand that no new gadget or technology or expert holds our answers. It is easy to produce shiny new solutions but it’s up to us to get grounded.
Imagine what happens when anything is possible. Because it simply is.
What if there’s no better opportunity than right now to understand our infinite possibilities to experiment?